Selling a Property
The process of selling a property can be very difficult and complicated.
Working with a real estate broker makes the task much easier, protects you from errors and omissions, provides a more structured transaction and gives you great visibility.
With my WIN YOUR KITCHEN contest, I wanted to show you some important information about the Sales brokerage contract.
When you choose to work with a broker to sell your property, you must sign a Brokerage Agreement - Sale.
In this case, the broker will work in your interests and will advise you throughout the process.
He will make sure that your interests are well protected.
Since 2015, I have been working on a trusting and proactive basis to achieve the sellers' goal.
Here are some advantages of selling your property with me
- I am one of the most successful brokers in the Outaouais.
- I offer you the Royal Protection absolutely free of charge
- I am associated with a trusted banner that is recognized throughout Canada.
- I have liability insurance from FARCIQ.
- I act as a negotiator and facilitate communication between the parties;
- I take care of filling out the OACIQ legal documents for you.
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SERVICES
Create your Client Portal account or sign in to favourite listings, save searches and sign up for automatic email notifications.